Bar of the State of New York
Southern District of New York
Eastern District of New York
Barreau de Paris, France
LL.M., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York
Maîtrise, Université Paris X – Nanterre, France
Awards and Honors
2009 – Distinguished Performance in the LL.M. Program, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York
Association of the Bar of the City of New York
New York County Lawyers Association
New York State Bar Association
American Bar Association
French-American Bar Association
French-American Chamber of Commerce
National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- Complex International Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Music & Film
- Business, Corporate and Securities Law
- Business Immigration
Thomas is a founding partner of the firm. He splits his practice between assisting companies in penetrating new markets, advising on international development strategies, and music law.
Recent engagements include:
- Servicing offshore private interest foundations
- Establishing corporations in Europe, Canada and various jurisdictions across the United States
- Drafting and negotiating Synchronization and Master Use Licenses
- Advising artists on Songwriter and Producer Agreements with major record labels
- Opinions on business joint ventures and licensing in the cosmetic industry
- Risk assessment analysis for trademark registration
Thomas also lectures on music business and copyright issues at the DMX – School of Digitial Media Arts at Touro College in New York.
Prior to co-founding GS2, he worked in the international litigation department of a law firm in New York.
Thomas was the European President of the B’nai B’rith Youth Organization. He is a native French speaker.