Kevin Kehrli is a senior associate with GS2Law focusing his practice on complex and general commercial litigation, as well as all facets of intellectual property law.
Kevin breaks the mold of the stereotypical attorney. Eclipsing his years of experience, Kevin has developed an evolved approach to the law and a fearless brand of advocacy, while remaining acutely aware of his clients’ budgets and ultimate goals. His pragmatic, yet creative outlook on the law has allowed him to represent clients across a range of industries in their disputes, achieving favorable judgments, settlements, and agreements.
Admitted to Practice
- Bar of the State of New York
- Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Southern District New York
- Eastern District New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Awards & Honors
SuperLawyers as a Rising Star each year from 2017 to 2021
“The Unspecified Specificity of Sport: A Proposed Solution to the European Court of Justice’s Treatment of the Specificity of Sport”, Brooklyn Journal of International Law (2014)
- Successfully briefed and argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals that the Eastern District Court of New York made a clear error in a calculation of a client’s damages in a contract dispute, resulting in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals overturning the District Court’s decision and doubling the client’s damage award.
- Won a Motion to Dismiss in the Court of Common Pleas of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, resulting in the dismissal of all claims against a client on the basis of Forum non Conveniens.
- Won a verdict following a Bench Trial resulting in an award of six figures for a client in a contract and securities dispute in the Eastern District Court of New York.
- Won damages and reimbursement of attorneys’ fees through summary judgment for a client in a contract dispute in the Southern District Court of New York.
- Negotiated a consent decree following submission of pre-trial documents, resulting in a judgment for a client’s full demand in a contract and securities dispute in the Southern District Court of New York.
- Defended a client in an intellectual property and employment dispute, resulting in a favorable settlement and extended payment plan.
- Negotiated a multifaceted exclusive distribution agreement on medical supplies distributor.