GS2Law is an international boutique law firm with offices in New York, Miami and Pennsylvania that represents clients in a diverse range of corporate and real estate, commercial litigation, intellectual property, whistleblower, and other transactional matters.
GS2Law opened its doors over ten years ago in New York. During the outbreak of the global pandemic, the firm opened its Miami office. Today, our entrepreneurial law firm has deep roots in the local communities we serve, while at the same time remaining a part of the international communities from which we came. With our broad yet focused practice and a holistic approach that emphasizes vigorously addressing our clients’ legal issues and needs, comprehensively, we are entrusted by companies and individuals worldwide who rely on our skills, entrepreneurial advice and international reach to help them achieve their goals.
Our mission is to provide quality legal representation and advice through a team of dedicated partners and associates committed to protecting and advancing our clients’ best interests. From helping both established and emerging companies protect their intellectual property to representing large corporations in litigation and closing major corporate and real estate deals to pursuing whistleblower claims with the CFTC and SEC, we are passionate about what we do. Our commitment to our clients is matched by our passion for the law.
We are proud of our firm’s and attorneys’ collective history, community involvement, and the results we have obtained for our clients. We believe our capabilities separate us from other law firms, and we have been privileged to represent many notable clients.
- Our Global Reach – Our practice is truly international in scope. Our lawyers have established relationships throughout the world and vast experience handling negotiations, court proceedings, and matters involving government entities in jurisdictions worldwide.
- Our Diversity – Our lawyers come from diverse and international backgrounds, and their divergent experiences offer unique perspectives and connections. Our lawyers speak Spanish, Hebrew, Yiddish, Italian, and French within our offices and to our clients.
- Our Nimbleness – We are a nimble and entrepreneurial team of highly experienced attorneys. Each of our attorneys offers their own unique capabilities, and, when warranted, we come together as a team to take on large adversaries and win.
- Our Flexibility – From working with clients around the world according to their schedules to offering business-minded advice, we offer the flexibility clients expect (but often don’t receive) from their law firms.
- Our Results – Our results speak for themselves. We have achieved numerous notable victories for our clients in litigation, administrative and alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including the largest-ever whistleblower award issued by the CFTC. We proactively and comprehensively protect our clients’ intellectual property. We have helped structure many successful corporate and real estate deals throughout the United States.
- Our Mantra – Our attorneys actually like one another and love being lawyers. We work hard everyday to live by our slogan: “Lawyers You Love to Love.”
Community involvement is a cornerstone of our firm’s practice. Our lawyers are members of, and many hold leadership positions in multiple community-based legal organizations and bar associations, trade associations, non-profit boards, and religious organizations in the U.S. and the U.K.