Andrea is an associate in GS2Law’s New York office where she concentrates her practice in intellectual property, fashion law, privacy law, and commercial licensing.
After working as both external and internal counsel on various matters, Andrea appreciates the practical and operational considerations to ensure compliance and support business growth. She also understands that a diversity of clients means a diversity in approach and strives to hone in on each client’s specific needs when building protection around their creations.
She helps to build and maintain trademark and copyright portfolios, as well as protect and enforce them. In addition to intellectual property matters, Andrea also assists companies with a range of compliance matters and helps build best practices for their data privacy, marketing, and advertising endeavors.
Andrea’s practice focuses on fostering creative initiatives whether for individual artists or businesses of any size. She has worked with a wide range of clients including, photographers, illustrators, filmmakers, and designers, and provided support in-house at fashion companies and auction houses.
During law school, Andrea was a legal intern at Christie’s, Inc., an international auction house. She also worked as a legal intern in the New York office of a boutique entertainment law firm, and assisted counsel in Washington, D.C. in preparing a petition for certiorari to the Supreme Court to recover a Picasso on behalf of Holocaust victims in an art restitution case.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (2017)
- B.A., Hunter College, City University of New York (2013)
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District Court of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2018
“The True Price for Your Fake Gucci Bag is a Life: Why Eliminating Unsafe Labor Practices is the Right Answer to the Fashion Counterfeit Problem,” Cardozo Public Law, Policy, and Ethics Journal, 2017
- Assisted in the representation of plaintiffs and defendants in the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, and the Central District of California in intellectual property disputes.
- Assisted in the representation of celebrity photographer Deborah Feingold in a successful summary judgment motion to protect her iconic photographs in a copyright infringement litigation before the Southern District of New York.