Ilan advises clients on a wide variety of matters relating to commercial and corporate law, M&A & high-tech. Ilan is a senior legal counsel at Pagaya Investments (a financial technology company that leverages its advanced artificial intelligence).
Ilan worked at Taboola, Inc., where he established the company’s legal department, developed and implemented legal policies and procedures, structured and established new subsidiaries around the world and advised on all corporate aspects of Taboola’s business operations.
Prior to Taboola, Ilan worked at FWMK Israel which specializes in corporate law, commercial litigation, stocks and bonds and overseas disputes. Ilan also worked as the Director of Special Operations at Lexidale where he conducted comprehensive research for national governments, the European Union, law firms, start-ups and NGOs.
- LL.M., Fordham University School of Law
- LL.B., The College of Management Academic Studies, Israel
- Directors and Senior Officers – Executive Education, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Admitted to Practice
- Bar of Israel
Professional & Community Involvement
- Founder – New York Dog Lovers
- Board Member – Entrepreneurial Law Advisory Council, Fordham University, New York
- Co-President – Fordham Law’s Israel Chapter, Fordham University, New York
- Mentor – Innovation & Entrepreneurship New Venture Challenge, University of Colorado
- “Conflict of Interest and Ethical Dilemmas in the Role of In-House Counsel”, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), June 2022 (use same font types as in other areas.
- Panelist, The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), How to Manage Outside Counsel, March 2022