Yanina Zilberman is a senior associate in GS2Law’s Miami office, where she concentrates on commercial/business disputes and transactions. Yanina’s practice includes trial support and appellate work.
Yanina provides legal guidance, support, and creative solutions to business and real estate stakeholders, including property owners, developers, residential and commercial landlords and tenants, lenders, investors, borrowers, various commercial vendors, and condominium associations. Her experience extends to disputes relating to the acquisition and sale of real estate properties; commercial lease disputes; breach of contract claims; mortgage foreclosure litigation; lien foreclosure litigation, including condominium, warehouse, and miscellaneous liens; condominium board recalls; dissolution proceedings relating to entities owning real property; real estate partnership disputes; replevin and conversion claims, and title-related litigation (title insurance disputes, slander of title, actions to quiet title).
- New York University, College of Arts and Sciences (2008)
- St. Thomas University School of Law – JD (2013)
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida – 2013
- Southern District Florida – 2014
Professional & Community Involvement
- Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar Real Property
- Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Seminar: Preservation of Error & Avoiding Trial Mistakes, presented by the Broward County Bard Associations Appellate Section – February 2018
- Russian (fluent)
- Represented franchisees in transactions under the Petroleum Marketing Practices Act.
- Represented mobile device distributor in intellectual property matters and disputes.
- Represented provider of a Saas CMS and related solutions in commercial disputes and arbitrations.